Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Heartfelt Stampin Up (R) Event in Auckland



Wow Wow Wow that is what i have to say about the Heartfelt Stampin Up (R) event in Auckland last saturday. This lovely wreath was made by the very talented Sophie Zadeh. She demonstrated some lovely Xmas decorations using Stampin Up (R) products so I am really excited to have a go at making this sometime soon.

I am so amazed at the talent that we have here in New Zealand and with about 130 Demonstartors and guests attending this event I came away inspired so I have been busy when able doing lots of little things starting to think ahead for Christmas which my family is hosting this year.

We also so had demonstrate, the talents of Julia Leece, Sharlene Mayer and Barbara Bicknell. These ladies rock and their presentations were fab so watch this space as I recreate some of the things they showed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment